Late Summative Evaluation Item Policy:
Policy for all summative (marked) evaluation:
- Late assignments and other pieces of evaluation are not accepted after the
item has been returned to
the class, or one week after the due date, whichever comes first.
- A mark of zero will be assigned to items handed after the period
described (1) above.
- Some specific pieces of evaluation, (for example, seminars) because of the need to be
completed on a specific day, may receive a mark of zero if not completed on the
planned date. This type of assignment is indicated on the mark sheet.
- A skipped test results in a mark of
- In other cases, 5% is deducted per day late up to a maximum of 25%.